Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hiatus

So I've been on a bit of a hiatus recently. The hours I have been working are insane and my energy levels were at a all time low. Let's also be honest about this, I wasn't the worlds happiest camper either, and who wants to listen to someone complain about how tired they are all the time anyway?!

But I've had a bit of an epiphany in the last couple of weeks if you can call it that. I have decide that I'm tired of being cynical and ungrateful, I can complain all I like about working 60 hour weeks at two jobs, but it's hardly a fair attitude when I know what friends of mine are struggling to get jobs after university. I should be happy that I at least have a job. So here is my pledge- no more unnessacary complaining. No more moaning, just because I can, just because I feel I have earned a good moan. I don't think that it's healthy for me, emotionally or physically. Because here is the wacky thing, I think in part that I was so tired because I was telling myself that I was so tired. My negative attitude was having a physical effect- as weird as that sounds. So James and I have started going to the gym. And it's really helping. As contradictory as it sounds tiring myself out physically is actually helping me not be so tired.

So here I am. Hopefully back. Hopefully not so tired. Hopefully not so self pitying. Definently happy to be writing again.

Happy Tuesday everyone, hope you had a stella day!

No comments:

Post a Comment