Thursday 16 September 2010

Things I'm Thinking About Thursday Vol 2

I've been a little remiss in keeping this up, but here is the second instalment of things I've been thinking about this week.

Birds. These are the birds that live on the river outside of my flat. Since I've had a pretty sedentary week at home I've been watching them quite a lot.




This Jumper. I love it. And I want it. But its £45. And thats a lot of money in my world for a jumper!

http://www.fatface.com/knits/bella-jumper/invt/27769/&bklist=icat,4,shop,womenswear,womensknits

Stephen Fry's new book. I really want to read it but its £12.99 for the e-book and I just haven't got round to justifying that much money on an e-book to myself yet!


Credit

Pictures. I really want to do something like this in our bedroom, but need to find some cool frames first.


Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment