Thursday 11 February 2010

Numero Uno

Hello! Pull up a chair, have a cup of tea, and help yourself to a biscuit. As a first post this is a bit awkward, I don't know who i'm writing to (probably no-one!), and i've never done this before. Its like one of those moments at a party where you are compelled to make small talk with complete strangers and your not really sure what to say!

So I thought I would start out simple. Hi! I'm Ros. Nice to meet you.

I'm going to attempt to record over the next few months the ending of my degree in history as well as anything else in my life that I feel the urge to chat about. Hopefully this will be some of my craft projects- assuming that the university doesn't suck all hope and spare time out of me!

I look forward to chatting to you (or just myself) over the coming months, so make yourself comfy and enjoy the biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment