Monday 14 February 2011

7 Good Things Vol 11

I'm back in the saddle- hopefully! So without further ado...

1. James made an amazing chicken for lunch yesterday- it was so good!
2. I reorganised by book shelves yesterday- it made me inordinately happy!
3. I also tidied my study yesterday- I felt so productive!
4. I found my moisturiser (its the little things)
5. My sister is very kindly going to sit in my house for me so i can both get my washing machine fixed and not take time off work! Score!
6. The Kings Speech, whilst an awesome film, is also as I have discovered, an amazing book. I highly recommend it!
7. Last week I managed to cook dinner successfully twice. Not noteworthy for the majority of the population, but for me, a pretty cool achievement!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week in my absence, I shall see you all on Wednesday!

Lindy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I liked the King's Speech at the cinema. Is the book similar or did they change the film a lot? I will have to read it!

    ReplyDelete