Wednesday 7 April 2010

Handbag things...

So now I happen to really like the posts that lots of people seem to have done detailing what is in their handbags. I thinks this is a really interesting exercise as you can tell a lot about a person from the content of their handbags. So with out further ado...



-My purse- obvious one really.
-My moleskin diary, couldn’t live without this telling me where to go and at what time!
-A hairbrush (really I brush my hair far too many times a day.)
-My keys
-A pen. Every one should have a pen on them.
-2 recipe cards that I liked the look of.
-An old receipt for milk
-A tampon
-Rosy lips Vaseline, just about the only lip stuff I ever use.
-A tiny egg just because it was Easter
-7 tubes of Watercolour paint and a palette that I borrowed off my Dad. (For the life of me I can’t find mine, and my daffodils are crying out to be painted!)

So there you go. Far too much stuff really, no wonder my back often hurts!

Happy Wednesday everyone xxx

1 comment:

  1. These kinds of posts always fascinate me! And that Rosy Lips vaseline sounds RIGHT up my alley. I've never heard of it, though. I wonder if it's only available on your side of the world?

    ReplyDelete