Wednesday 30 June 2010

Update

Well hello there my friends. I have been mucho busy lately so apologies for the lack of serious updates. Right. To business. I haven't spoken about it much on here, but for the last few months I have been seriously job hunting. Since I have now finished my degree getting my adult life started would seem like a plan. Oh yeah, and there is that whole mortgage thing which needs to be paid and all. But. Drumroll please....

I have a job! A full time 'proper job'. I'm so excited its unreal! An interesting job, with lovely people in a beautiful location. Who could ask for more?

Unfortunately there is one draw back. Its only a fixed term contract so for the time being I have to keep my other, permanent, part time jobs. Thus, as of next Monday, I will be contracted for, and working seven days a week, well seven and a half really if you count the extra evening work. Yeah. It seems a little extreme to me too, but it was the best solution I could come up with.

On a major plus side James is being incredibly supportive of this next venture. So much so that last night he lit a whole bunch of vanilla scented candles in the bedroom for me, so that the room smelt nice for me when I came to bed, so that I could get a good night sleep. I practically melted at the thoughtfulness of it all.

I think what i'm trying to say is bear with me here people. I'm going to try and be more purposeful with my blog since I do love doing it, and I think that its the only way in which I going to get anything done anymore. No more slacking for me!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment