Saturday 13 November 2010

The Coast

James and I have just got back from an insanely relaxing week in Centerparcs. I am tempted to say that it is one of my favourite places to go on holiday, it is just so peaceful. It is possible that I like it so much because I spent a guilt free week sitting in front of a fire, in a forest, reading a book, chilling out. Pretty much heaven for me. I also got to go to a spa and have a full body massage. (If anyone ever offers you one of these, in a non dodgy manor, please accept!) I don't think I have been this relaxed for a very long time. Sometimes a holiday is a very much needed thing, work has the unfortunate habit of getting on top of me most days, and I needed a break.

Because I am uber lucky, James is taking me away again next week! To where I know not. He has been very good at keeping this a secret from me. It's a surprise trip for my birthday present, I don't think very excited really covers it from my end! I will be sure to update you all when I get back! Since I don't know where I'm going, I can't be sure if I'll have Internet access so things may be a little quiet over here for the next week or so.

Being as though I have an insatiable desire to know what happens in things, I have already finished the second book in the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire. I will post a review next week, safe to say I am now upset that the third one has not arrived yet!

I think I shall go an eat some of the Maison de Chocolate chocolates that James brought me for my birthday before going to bed- a pretty good way to round off a day, don't you think!

I hope everyone has a lovely week,

Much love

Lindy xxx

(Music this week comes from the new Courtyard Hounds album- it's excellent)

No comments:

Post a Comment