Wednesday 24 March 2010

To do or not to do... that is the question

So I thought I would share with you what my to do list looked like today. (And they say that students do nothing!)

-Washing (two loads)
-Tidy the living room
-Write 500 words on the dissertation
-Governors meeting
-Crochet panel for blanket
-Read article
-Email uni about the MA
-Apply for job


Needless to say some of that did not get done. Namely the washing. I hate doing the washing with a passion and thus its always the first to go off of my to do lists! (Yet I like having clean clothes- its a war in my head- do I like clean clothes more than I hate doing the washing?... hmmm...)

I shall be back at the weekend to join in with Saturday Steals once more, but as you can no doubt tell the real world has intruded once more in the stressful form of dissertation deadlines and job applications. See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment