Friday 7 May 2010

Hellllllooooo, is there anybody out there????

Hello once more! Is there any one out there? No? Have I neglected my corner of the internet for too long? Probably. But I had a really good reason. You see yesterday, I finished my final university exam. 3 hours. 3 essay questions. 14 sides of A4! (My hand practically fell off) The good news being that I think I only mucked one of the questions up and in the immortal words of Meatloaf, two out of three ain’t bad! So I am now officially educated and everything!

So heres the kicker. Last night I stayed up until 530 in the morning (yes you heard that right from a girl who is usually in bed by 1030), to watch the election results and there is still no damn government. But thats more of a side issue really.

My other big time eater up recently is that I am in the process of moving house. A word to the wise if you want to feel prepared for your finals, don’t attempt moving house at the same time! Thats a Ticklepea fun fact! So the point of this post is that hopefully, after the weekend I shall be back properly with fun, interesting posts that don’t centre on produce and I will be blogging from my brand new house! Its all good. If I get my act together (which is always debatable) I should joint in with Saturday Steals also!

I hope every one is well, I for one am going to have a day off! Happy Friday everyone. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment