Sunday 30 May 2010

Saturday (make that Sunday) Steals



So still no camera. Hence no pretty pictures. But my steal this week can kinda get away without. Whilst in town this week I picked up season 2 of the new Doctor Who for only £20. Which considering it was originally meant to be £70, i'm counting this as a fairly major stealing score.



It does however mean that Doctor Who has once again stolen the large majority of my free time as I become obsessed with watching it once more. This obsession is even bleeding over in to J's time (which is either a major score or a major corruption on my part!)

If you are yet to checkout Doctor Who, or indeed have no idea what i'm talking about, I really recommend that you do. This is TV at its finest. (The new series is currently all up on BBC iplayer in its entirety.)

Anyway, this is only a short one, because I have to go to work (sob), but I hope everyone has a happy and relaxing Sunday. Away from work if you have any luck at all! xxx

ps. I got the picture courtesy of Amazon, sorry for the quality!

5 comments:

  1. must be good if you're buying a second season. and a nice buy at that!

    where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever told you that I appreciate your usage of the word "whilst?" Because I totally do. I want to talk just like you.

    Thank you so much for participating! I'm honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is my comment? This is a test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh...england. i want to go there someday.

    i'm originally from mesa, Arizona. lived there my whole life up until nearly 2 weeks ago when i moved here to houston, Texas. we're just here for the summer. then back to AZ we'll go.

    ReplyDelete