Monday 10 January 2011

7 Good Things Vol 7

This weeks 7 things are a little truncated because I have to rush out to a school Governors meetings I'm afraid. But hopefully I'll be back later in the week with news of my latest project (in a crafty sense that is!)

1. Warm mugs of tea to wake my brain up mid morning.
2. Loading my iPod with loads of music I haven't heard for ages.
3. James making us an Indian feast last night for dinner.
4. A really good work out at the gym, I would never have believed that exercise could feel that good.
5. Getting to hold my newest cousin for a whole afternoon. He was gorgeous. I could have held him forever!
6. Fun embroidery projects (I will share later I promise!)
7. Excellent new books to read on the train ( We Need to Talk About Kelvin I'm looking at you!)

Hope everyone is having an excellent Monday

Love Lindy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment