Wednesday 26 January 2011

Bookmarking...

For ages I've been promising an update on what I'm doing craft wise and here it is! Because I'm so busy at the moment with work and what not most of the craft projects I've been attempting have been quite small. On that theme this was the perfect project for me! I got this in kit form for Christmas; little enough that I could cart it around and simple enough that I could do it when I was really tired, it was great!

The kit had clear instructions and it was remarkably easy to follow the pattern, which I was pleased about because I haven't done any cross stitch in a very long time.

My only complaint would be that there was no quite enough green floss in the kit to finish the edging and I had to go digging in my stash to find a similar colour.


The finished article


For the sake of honesty heres what the back looked like! I really need to get neater!


With the backing on...


Put to good use!

All I need to find out now is where I can get that Adia fabric with the pretty edging on so I can make some more! I think they would make very good presents, and at the rate I sew I should be done in time for Christmas!

Happy Wednesday!

Lindy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment